Reducing Energy Usage & Costs
Through analysis of your facility’s costs, D&G Electric aims to reduce your energy usage costs through rebates and more efficient systems in your facility. We will assess your current lighting system, devise a lighting reduction package that is tailored to your facility and its needs. Our onsite assessment includes the services listed below.
- On-site analysis
- Develop approach and strategy for the project
- Perform energy audit of existing lighting
- Transfer data to our energy management program for analysis
- Analyze existing lighting to identify opportunities for increased lighting efficiency
- Identify materials that will bring increased energy efficiency and lower monthly cost to your facility
- Research current energy savings programs and rebates offered by Federal, State and Local power authorities
- Negotiate with Federal, State and Local power authorities to maximize all rebate offers for your facility
- Recommend a qualified and licensed electrician to complete the retrofit, if needed
Compile all information and present a proposal summarizing ways to improve your facilities lighting, reduce the utility bill, and receive rebates to offset the cost of the project
Use this form to contact us to get more information about our company,
products, or services.